Looking for older editions of SonarQube? Check out our historical downloads here.
Version 10.0 | Released April 2023
Used and loved by 400,000+ companies.
All of the following features:
- Detect Bugs & basic Vulnerabilities
- Review Security Hotspots
- Track Code Smells & fix your Technical Debt
- Code Quality Metrics & History
- CI/CD integration
- Extensible, with 50+ community plugins
Built for developers by developers
Community Edition plus:
- Support for C, C++, Obj-C, Swift, ABAP, T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Analysis of feature and maintenance branches
- Pull request analysis and decoration in the following DevOps platforms: GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps and GitLab
Designed to meet Enterprise requirements
Developer Edition plus:
- Support for Apex, COBOL, PL/I, RPG and VB6
- Portfolio Management & PDF Executive Reports
- Project PDF reports
- Security Reports
- Regulatory Reports to record state & quality of release
- Project Transfer
- Parallel processing of analysis reports
Data Center Edition
Designed for high availability
Enterprise edition plus:
- Component redundancy
- Data resiliency
- Horizontal scalability
SonarQube 9.9 LTS
Long Term Support version, offering something for everyone! Faster PR analysis, secure CloudNative development, enhanced enterprise capabilities & so. Much. More! SonarQube 9.9 LTS - better than ever!
Not sure whether you need the LTS or the Latest version? See our decision guide.