SonarQube Enterprise Edition
Designed to meet Enterprise Requirements
- 30 languages
- Branch Analysis
- Pull Request decoration
- Taint analysis
- Project Transfer
- Security Reports
- Portfolio Management & PDF Executive Reports
- Parallel processing of analysis reports
- Multiple DevOps platform instances
- 2 additional test/stage licenses
- Security Engine customization
- Monorepo support for PR decoration
- SonarLint IDE integration
Try it now
the tooling you need to deliver better, cleaner code
Enable your team to systematically deliver code that meets high quality standards, for every project, at every step in the workflow.
30 languages covered
Analyze the quality of the code in your preferred language. Patch bugs, close vulnerabilities, and follow best practices with a single source of truth.
integration with DevOps platforms
Project onboarding and PR decoration in GitHub, GitLab, Azure, Bitbucket; in-cloud & on-prem. Plus a Jenkins plugin and easy integration with other CI/CD systems.
configurable SAST analysis engine
Declare custom frameworks you use to capture user input and/or persist it. The injection flaw detection engine tracks the non-sanitized user input.
guided developer experience
The UI is crafted for clarity so developers easily understand the problem flow from the vulnerability source to the code location (‘sink’) where the compromise occurs
branch and pull request analysis
Super-fast analysis helps you quickly assess where the code stands in pull requests and branches so you can remediate issues while your code is still fresh in mind.
critical security rules for vital languages
shared, unified configurations
Align your team on a unified definition of code health. Collaborate efficiently with your team across projects to meet expectations set in your Quality Profile.
Sonarlint IDE integration
Extend SonarQube configurations and settings to your IDE for consistent, reliable analysis from the moment you start writing code.
visualize your team’s success: quality code released every time
PDF Executive Reports
OWASP/CWE Top 25 Security Reports in Projects and Portfolios
- Dedicated reports to track application security against categories of the OWASP and CWE Top 25 standards
- Shortens the Security Vulnerability feedback loop and helps developers fix security holes faster
- Export a PDF of the top reports
frequently asked questions
Used and loved by 300,000+ organizations