March 17, 2022
SonarLint for Eclipse v7.3
This release enables SonarLint’s branch support in ‘Connected Mode’, and more!
Building upon its existing ability to synchronize issue suppressions (i.e issues marked as Won’t Fix, False Positives) SonarLint now offers branch awareness for Eclipse. In addition to the main branch, you can now enjoy issue synchronization to any branch (feature branch, dev branch …) you’re actually working with.
Simply bind your local project to SonarQube so you can focus on relevant issues in your IDE.
In addition, you’ll see other improvements and features for your programming language:
- Improved Java analysis to detect additional security issues in your XML files.
- Enhanced Python analysis performance
January 27, 2022
SonarLint for Eclipse v7.2
With this release, we've improved the synchronization of Quality Profiles in Eclipse (no more manual sync!) when using SonarLint in ‘Connected Mode’
If you bind your projects to SonarQube using ‘Connected Mode’, SonarLint now automatically synchronizes SonarQube rules and settings (quality profiles) in your Eclipse IDE, enabling project contributors to focus on relevant issues only.
Plus, many improvements and features for your programming language:
- Support for scanning Java 17 code; improved accuracy of nullability rules
- 13 new regex rules for Python. See all regex rules.
- Support for scanning PHP 8 and Python 3.10 which includes structural pattern matching syntax
- And more!