Technical Consultant (US East Coast based)
We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank. Join a company with amazing people passionate about what they do!
The Professional Services team is looking for a Technical Consultant based out of the US East Coast to work with our prospects and customers in this specific region. To learn the product quickly, integrate with the team and onboard into the company, the Technical Consultant will start in our Geneva (Switzerland) headquarters for a few months and then work remotely from the US, with regular travel to Geneva.
The impact you can have
As a Technical Consultant at SonarSource you play a central role in providing technical expertise to our prospects and customers and supporting them to adopt and deploy our solutions. The Professional Services team is essential in making the link between the customers and our internal Sales, Product Management and Development teams.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Serve as a liaison between customers and Sales, Product Management and Development teams to provide feedback on product evolution
- Support the Sales Team in qualifying new business opportunities
- Drive technical aspects of pre-sales business opportunities by doing technical presentations, demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Coordinate and deliver onsite technical workshops and training to customers
- Develop and share best practices
- Contribute to the Support team, helping them resolve customer cases
The skills you will demonstrate
- Background in software development and knowledge of DevOps processes and tools
- Proven experience in a consultant or technical sales role within large enterprises
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and natural leadership
- Open-minded and with a positive, can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
A current working permit for the US is required as the role is to be based in the US East Coast.
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
U.S. (East Coast) - RemoteApply now