Front end developer
We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank.
The impact you can have
As part of the team you have a concrete impact on the solution we develop, the way it is built and it looks like.
On a daily basis, you will;
- Develop new features and interfaces for SonarQube
- Strive to enhance the UX
- Work with modern languages (ES2015, TypeScript) and technologies (React, D3, Babel, Webpack)
- Challenge and be challenged by other developers on traditional thinking
- Play a key role in the team in identifying creative approaches or solutions, actively promote collaboration and teamwork to ensure best team results
The skills you will demonstrate
- Excellent engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Strong interest in source code quality: tests (unit and functional), continuous integration
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as receive feedback
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Lifelong learner, curious to explore new approaches
We can consider remote workers and support relocation on a case by case basis
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Geneva (Switzerland)Apply now