Subject Matter Expert/Support Engineer
SonarSource is the leading provider of software quality solutions, with more than 900 customers including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank. We are looking for a talented engineer to join our team in charge of interfacing/supporting customer issues in collaboration with product management, development and commercial teams. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company and support customers adopt and deploy our solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert on state of the art code quality strategy and tools and provide world-class support to a growing number of customers
- Own and drive technical requests by qualifying, reproducing issues, conducting in-depth technical investigation and following-up diligently throughout the process
- Serve as a liaison between customers and engineering teams to provide feedback on product evolution
- Collaborate with commercial teams to support the adoption and deployment of SonarSource solutions
- Show leadership in the technical community to support peers and customers, sharing and utilizing best practices and contributing to them
- Assist in developing a scalable approach to delivering technical engagements and change management initiatives
- Master degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer/Devops
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing and support
- Ability to think on your feet, communicate constantly and professionally, and above all else meet the expectations of our customers
- Experience collaborating with product management, development and commercial teams
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Ability to continually challenge status quo and drive process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to think, evaluate, and solve complex technical problems
- Experience with Git or SVN, and versioning source code
- Experience with JIRA or similar tool
We can consider remote workers and support relocation on a case by case basis
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Geneva (Switzerland) or La Roche-sur-Foron (France)Apply now