Sales Operations Specialist
We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank.
The Sales Operations team is looking for a new member. Together we look after all existing customer renewals and strive to deliver a top-class service both externally and internally.
The impact you can have
On a daily basis, you will:
- Manage complete process of existing customer renewals;
- Initiating the renewal process on time by contacting the customer
- Creating and sending renewal quotes
- Interacting with the customer by email and phone
- Processing the orders including delivering licenses and invoicing
- Handle the purchasing process as well as the administrative requirements
- Participate actively in renewal review meetings and monthly management reporting meetings
- Support the Sales team
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
The skills you will demonstrate
- A proven experience dealing with client contracts, ideally in the IT sector
- An eye for detail and numbers
- Valuing high-quality work
- Autonomous and proactive with a strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship-building capacity
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Geneva (Switzerland)Apply now