Product Marketing Manager
We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are very much interested in Code Quality, DevOps & open source community and you are motivated by working in a dynamic and innovation-driven environment, we are excited to meet you!
The impact you can have
As a Product Marketing Manager at SonarSource, you will have a strong impact in defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy. One of your main missions will be to raise adoption of SonarSource products.
As a member of the Marketing team, you work side-by-side with Product Management, Sales and Marketing in order to deliver a product experience that exceeds customer and market expectations.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research and translating technical capabilities into customer-facing messaging
- Build a strategic messaging reference that can be used for content creation and go-to-market campaigns
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate our products in the market
- Bring the products to market and drive adoption - including helping Sales with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven experience in product marketing in the software sector, ideally in an open source company
- Technology savvy
- Successful cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Ability to thrive within a continuously-delivering environment
- Bold and self-confident with a natural leadership
- Open-minded and with a positive can-do attitude
- Curious, eager to learn and try new things
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Remote at first - ideally Texas, AustinApply now