Product Marketing Manager
We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to be based in Austin, Texas. As part of our dynamic growth, the Austin team is expanding rapidly in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Product. The Austin-based team member will work closely with the Marketing team based in Geneva, Switzerland and play a key role in the Austin growing office.
If you are very much interested in Code Quality, DevOps & open source community and you are motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and innovation-driven environment, we are excited to meet you!
The impact you can have
As a Product Marketing Manager at SonarSource, you will have a strong impact in defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy. One of your main missions will be to raise adoption of SonarSource products.
As a member of the Marketing team, you work side-by-side with Product Management, Sales and Marketing in order to deliver a product experience that exceeds customer and market expectations.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research and translating technical capabilities into customer-facing messaging
- Build a strategic messaging reference that can be used for content creation and go-to-market campaigns
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate our products in the market
- Bring the products to market and drive adoption - including helping Sales with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven experience in product marketing in the software sector, ideally in an open source company
- Technology savvy
- Successful cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Ability to thrive within a continuously-delivering environment
- Bold and self-confident with a natural leadership
- Open-minded and with a positive can-do attitude
- Curious, eager to learn and try new things
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battles, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Austin, TexasApply now