Infrastructure & Operations Gardener
At SonarSource, we solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing. SonarSource is the leader in code quality & security with more than 85,000 companies using our solution, including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank.
The company is expanding and the Infrastructure team is looking for its second team member!
The impact you can have
The Infrastructure team delivers diverse added-value services to the SonarSourcers, the customers and the community. On a daily basis, you will:
- Take part in the development and growth of our SaaS offering: SonarCloud
- Work closely with the Product Managers to improve the SonarCloud experience
- Partner with the Delivery Teams in order to safely deploy new features
- Work closely with the Development Teams to host the SonarQube instances
- Manage the overall infrastructure, that is to say identify needs and create new services, maintain the existing and monitor proactively before errors could have impact
The skills you will demonstrate
- A proven experience in infrastructure and operations in software company, ideally operating on the cloud
- Experience in AWS, VMWare, Linux is required
- Knowledge in Ansible, InfluxData, RPM Packaging, GCE, Terraform, Kubernetes, ELK are nice to have
- Proactive and self-driven
- Open-minded and with a positive can-do attitude
- Bold to challenge status quo and come up with creative solutions to identified problems
- Relationship-builder, authentic and whole person
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We can consider remote workers on a case-by-case basis.
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Geneva or La RocheApply now