Do you want to sell a great product that customers use and love? Do you want to be part of a fast growing company and work with an amazing team? Can you work independently and also help build a great culture? At SonarSource we are experiencing huge growth and are looking to expand. Austin was recently selected as the SonarSource North American headquarters - that gives our employees a great opportunity to experience personal and professional growth as we scale the business. Are you ready to join?
The impact you can have
Use your problem-solving abilities and customer focus to help us evangelize the code quality management philosophy that over 100,000 organizations have already chosen to adopt. You will have the opportunity to use your well-developed sales skills to; demonstrate value of products, ensure adoptions and grow our customer base. You will interact with developers, decision makers and procurement, across a wide variety of industries and company sizes.
On a daily basis it means:
- Qualify inbound demand for new opportunities and demonstrate the value of our product in the CI/CD lifecycle
- Size and quote customer software license needs
- Negotiate and close both new customers and upgrades to existing implementations in a high velocity enterprise business segment
- Interact with customers over phone, email, video conference and potentially face to face
- Proactively engage in building, growing and sharing sales team best practices
- Utilize Salesforce.com to set daily activity and accurately forecasts opportunity pipeline
The skills you will need
- Proven successful experience in a B2B phone sales role; ideally in a SaaS or subscription model
- Ability to take a deal from Lead Qualification to Closed Won
- Talent in building and managing prospect and customer relationships
- Strong communications and listening skills: ability to handle objections as well as to take feedback and coaching
- Self-driven and proactive attitude, with the ability to successfully drive multiple deals forward
- Team player interested in seeing the company goals achieved alongside team and individual goals
- Salesforce.com lover; know it and can’t imagine sales without it
- Experience in managing and negotiating larger enterprise deals
- Customer-Centric focus - We Want Happy Customers
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 85,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
Why you will love it here
- You will be given ownership and challenges, team support and encouragement to help you hit your personal goals
- You will have the opportunity to be a leader in your domain
- You will have a concrete impact on a fast-growing company
- You will enjoy working as part of a casual, fun and passionate team
- You will meet and work with a talented and diverse team of 85+ professionals from 18 different nationalities
- You will enjoy the passion and drive of a start-up with big-company events and benefits
Thank you for sending us your application!
We will come back to you with feedback
In the meantime, we want to give you a heads-up on our hiring process:
For technical roles only, qualified candidates will first be asked via email to take a technical assessment named Codility
For all roles, selected candidates will be invited to 30 min video session(s) with one or two members of the hiring team
Then, candidates will be invited to come to our offices for half a day or so,
to complete a technical interview with the hiring team, followed by a meeting with the people & culture team
Finally, candidates will potentially be asked to schedule a 1h final interview with our CEO
Kindly note that you can be declined at any stage and we will always do our best to deliver direct constructive feedback.
To know more about who you may meet, visit our team page.
Have fun. We are looking forward to meeting you!