THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE
- Develop new features and interfaces for SonarCloud and SonarQube
- Strive to enhance the UX
- Work with modern languages (ES2015, TypeScript) and technologies (React, D3, Babel, Webpack)
- Challenge and be challenged by other developers on traditional thinking
- Play a key role in the team in identifying creative approaches or solutions, actively promote collaboration and teamwork to ensure best team results
THE SKILLS YOU WILL DEMONSTRATE
- Excellent engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Strong interest in source code quality: tests (unit and functional), continuous integration
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as receive feedback
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Lifelong learner, curious to explore new approaches
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 85,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
Why you will love it here
- You will be given ownership and challenges, team support and encouragement to help you hit your personal goals
- You will have the opportunity to be a leader in your domain
- You will have a concrete impact on a fast-growing company
- You will enjoy working as part of a casual, fun and passionate team
- You will meet and work with a talented and diverse team of 85+ professionals from 18 different nationalities
- You will enjoy the passion and drive of a start-up with big-company events and benefits
Thank you for sending us your application!
We will come back to you with feedback
In the meantime, we want to give you a heads-up on our hiring process:
For technical roles only, qualified candidates will first be asked via email to take a technical assessment named Codility
For all roles, selected candidates will be invited to 30 min video session(s) with one or two members of the hiring team
Then, candidates will be invited to come to our offices for half a day or so,
to complete a technical interview with the hiring team, followed by a meeting with the people & culture team
Finally, candidates will potentially be asked to schedule a 1h final interview with our CEO
Kindly note that you can be declined at any stage and we will always do our best to deliver direct constructive feedback.
To know more about who you may meet, visit our team page.
Have fun. We are looking forward to meeting you!