Territory Account Executive
SonarSource is the leading provider of code quality solutions, with more than 900 customers including eBay, Thales, Cisco, BMW, Deutsche Bank. We are a company with amazing people passionate about providing solutions that help build better software.
If you want to experience the success of a rapidly growing, well-funded software company, we are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join our team and become a trusted advisor to our prospects and customers, helping solve problems and identify opportunities. If you are very much interested in Code Quality & DevOps and you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment, we are excited to meet you!
You are an experienced Sales Executive with a passion for technology. Our current Sales Executives are distributed in both the U.S. and the E.U. The new Territory Account Executive will help SonarSource expand into the Enterprise U.S. market by increasing revenues into your customers’ portfolio and by taking care of new prospects. Your primary mission will consist in transforming leads into signed contracts. You will also be in charge of supporting the renewals and improve the satisfaction of the existing customers. You will be working closely with the VP of Sales to develop and deploy a strategic regional sales plan.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from the lead transformation to the signed purchase order: Build a sales pipe, understand customer requirements, define and execute close plans, lead presales activities with the presales technical team, with the sales operations team and with the legal department
- Maintain regular contact with customers, coordinate with sales operations for renewals and upgrades. Liaise with the technical teams for support and consulting activities
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering or business
- At least 5 years of experience in the software sector and in complex solution sales
- Fluent in English
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Results driven, autonomous, pro-active, ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A proven track record of initiative and ability to manage and follow process independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop credibility and relationships quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
When you choose a job, you choose a culture…
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence and delivery. We operate as a group with minimal hierarchy, our success comes from the sum of all of us, we remain open minded to others’ views and we embrace diversity because we see it as a strength. We achieve the highest standards; we go the extra mile and challenge the status quo; we take responsibility for actions and decisions and we take accountability for problems. We recognise our limitations so we can constantly improve. As a SonarSourcer, you make it happen. You receive no order to follow: you choose your battle, take risks, innovate and lead change in baby steps.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
U.S. (East Coast) - RemoteApply now