MSVs (Maintenance Services Vendors) and SIs (System Integrators) are typically tasked with maintaining complex, legacy applications written in older programming languages such as ABAP and COBOL. There is a need to evaluate the internal code quality of these applications for business decision-making, such as IT infrastructure overhauls and re-engineering projects. To ensure competitive rates and reduce long-term maintenance costs, MSVs and SIs need a way to decrease the maintenance cost of software while increasing its code quality.
SonarSource products come with specific features and benefits to address this challenge:
- Ongoing quality management: Improve visibility of code quality through automated, market-leading continuous inspection process.
- Extensibility: Cater to diverse customer needs through a single, extensible product.
- SQALE integration: Apply the SQALE ISO standard for objective code evaluation.
- Portfolio management: Monitor code quality of hundreds of projects in a single, customizable Web dashboard.
- Low TCO: Save time and money through maximum flexibility in licensing, usage and support.