The Objective-C plugin adds a state-of-the-art Objective-C lexer, preprocessor and parser to SonarSource products. It allows users to perform objective and automated Objective-C code reviews against pre-defined coding best practices. As the plugin includes embedded lexer and preprocessor, the Objective-C source code does not need to be preprocessed before being analyzed. This plugin benefits from the power of Open Source by reusing all available core services from the SonarQube platform, including issues drilldowns, hotspots, code viewer with syntax highlighting, Time Machine, Clouds, and coding rule profile management.
- Embedded lexer, preprocessor and parser, so the Objective-C source code does not need to be preprocessed before being analyzed
- Supports projects compiled with CLang and GCC compilers
- 100+ pre-defined coding rules
- MISRA-C:2004, MISRA-C:2012 and MISRA-C++:2008 coding standards?
- CWE coverage
- Compatible with the SonarQube Eclipse plugin to track issues while coding
- Ability to extend the out-the-box rule engine by writing custom rules
- Ability to import GCOV Coverage reports
- Easy installation and usage
- Excellent performance, able to analyze millions of lines of code in minutes