This plugin enables users to perform objective and automated Software AG Natural code quality and standards reviews against pre-defined rule sets and coding best practices. It makes use of Obeo‘s parsing and rules engine technology (Obeo Agility) to analyze Natural projects. It also generates standard code metrics like number of lines, density of comments or complexity.
This plugin benefits from the power of Open Source by reusing all available core services from the SonarQube platform, including issues drilldowns, hotspots, code viewer with syntax highlighting, the Time Machine, clouds, and coding rule profile management.
- 60+ coding rules available
- Drill down from project to code
- Ability to track parsing issues
- Compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis
- Excellent performances, analyzes millions of lines of code in minutes
- Easy installation and usage