The ABAP plugin enables users to perform objective and automated SAP ABAP code quality and standards reviews against pre-defined rule sets and coding best practices. It also generates standard code metrics like number of lines, density of comments or complexity.
This plugin benefits from the power of Open Source by reusing all available core services from the SonarQube platform, including issues drilldowns, hotspots, code viewer with syntax highlighting, the Time Machine, clouds, and coding rule profile management.
- 60+ coding rules available
- Drilldowns from project to code
- Ability to track parsing issues
- Compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis
- Good performance
- Easy installation and usage