Most of the Dev Team participated to the BDD in a great location near the Mont Blanc (no need to say that our offices felt quite empty during 2 days).
The scene being set – all it took was setting up everyone with a PC & network and start coding!
For those who are not familiar with the BDD – these are the rules:
• One evening to setup dev boxes, then a full coding day
• At least 2 persons on a project
• Every 1,5 hours each group describes his status to other groups in a few seconds
• Demos/presentations at 5:30 PM
• Projects and groups are selected before BDD (two days before for the 2013 edition)
• Pairs can’t be changed
Some real cool projects got out of the heated brains!