SonarLint, SonarLint, SonarLint!
We have excitedly been hard at work developing SonarLint! For SonarLint for Visual Studio, for example, we have countless new rules and new code fixes and there are now more than 100 rules available out of the box! We have also been working on SonarLint for Eclipse and SonarLint for IntelliJ. For more information, visit www.sonarlint.org and have fun with SonarLint!
We are thrilled to announce the release of SonarQube 5.2.
Some of the main features include:
- Scanners don’t need access to the database anymore.
- Support for more precise issue location and multiple location
- The Issues page can be displayed either in “issue count” or in “technical debt amount”
- New “My New Issues” notification that tells what’s relevant to you only
- Generic widget for issue filters that shows the distribution of issue on a specific axis
- Quality Profile page and most global administration pages have been rewritten
- More consistent UI/UX
- Plenty of bug fixes, improvements and other smaller new features
- LDAP: bug fixes, full support of auto-discovery and full single sign-on experience Read more
- Java: now benefitting from the precise issue location mechanism provided by the SonarQube platform, and its symbolic execution engine, 14 new rules and improved support for new rules Read more
- C/C++/Objective C: new rules, support of new Objective-C syntaxes introduced with XCode 7 and several bug fixes and improvements on rules and on the build-wrapper + exciting new rules and the ability to analyze header files and report issues on them Read more
- C#: v. 4.3 embeds SonarLint for Visual Studio 1.3, providing 11 new rules Read more
- Jenkins: built-in integration of SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild, the ability to pass the SonarQube instance configuration to any build step and several other improvements Read more
- PHP: provides the ability to create your own custom rules in Java, supports the SonarQube symbol highlighting mechanism and embeds 3 new bug detection rules Read more
Welcome to Our New Colleagues
SonarSource is pleased to welcome:
- Jérôme Boccard joins the OPS team
- Olivier Korach is our technical pre-sales engineer
- Nicolas Bontoux starts as a support engineer
- Aliia Maliborska joins our team of sales assistants
SonarSource is sponsoring and speaking at conferences around the world. At the end of last year we participated in:
- Amadeus’s Global Technical Forum: 26 November 2015 in Nice/Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Codeurs en Seine: 26 November 2015 in Rouen, France
- Joker 2015: 16-17 October 2015 in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- ISCLP Conference 2015 on 13-14 October 2015 in Toulouse, France