SonarQube 3.7 Released
SonarQube 3.7 is now available for download and is the new Long Term Supported version. The noteworthy features are:
- Bulk changes on Issues such as Assigning all the issues on a file to a specific developer, assigning all the issues added since the previous analysis to a specific developer, etc.
- Bulk changes on Permissions: project permission templates can be created and then applied to multiple projects.
Already 158 Checkstyle and PMD rules deprecated by SonarQube Java rules
SonarQube Java Ecosystem 1.4 was released and as announced in the Roadmap for 2013, we’re working hard to progressively deprecate as many Checkstyle and PMD rules as possible, and write native replacements for them using the SonarQube Java rule engine. There are several good reasons behind this move: productivity, performance, rule descriptions, etc.
- C/C++: Better support of C and new coding rules. Read more
- New plugin to analyzed Android projects. Read more
- LDAP: Ability to authenticate against multiple servers. Read more
- Views: Improvements on administration console. Read more
- SQALE: Improvements on administration console. Read more
Welcome to Our New Colleagues
SonarSource is pleased to welcome:
- Linda Martin who joins the language team
- Jean-Baptiste Lievremont and Stephen Broyer who join the core team
- Nicla Donno who joins as a sales assistant
We’d be glad to meet you at the following events. Ping us if you want to meet or just drop by.
- Softshake: 24-25 October 2013 in Geneva (Switzerland)
- Oredev: 4-8 November 2013 in Malmö (Sweden)
- Devoxx: 11-15 November 2013 in Antwerp (Belgium)