SonarSource is pleased to announce the release of the ABAP plugin version 3.3.
This version fixes false positives in two rules, and adds five new rules:
- “SORTED” or “HASHED” internal tables should be accessed with a key (Bug, performance)
- Two branches in the same conditional structure should not have exactly the same implementation (Bug, design, suspicious)
- Related “if/else if” statements should not have the same condition (Bug, cert, pitfall, unused)
- Identical expressions should not be used on both sides of a binary operator (Bug, cert)
- Variables should not be self-assigned (Bug, cert)
Please read the release notes for more information. You can install or update it via the Update Center.
Documentation is available on the product page.