SonarSource is pleased to announce the release of SonarLint for IntelliJ version 2.3.
On top of those improvements, SonarLint now embeds the Python analyzer:
- “Arrays.stream” should be used for primitive arrays (Bug, performance)
- “Optional” should not be used for parameters (Code Smell, clumsy)
- Double Brace Initialization should not be used (Code Smell, leak)
- Test classes should comply with a naming convention (Code Smell, convention, tests)
- Test methods should comply with a naming convention (Code Smell, convention, tests)
- Underscores should be used to make large numbers readable (Code Smell, convention)
- Function constructors should not be used (Security, clumsy)
- Comma operators should not be used in switch cases (Bug)
- Precise issue location for all rules
Have fun with SonarLint !