SonarSource is pleased to announce the release of the SonarQube PL/SQL plugin version 2.8.
The following 5 existing rules have been tuned to stop generating some known false-positives:
- Avoid using DELETE or UPDATE without a WHERE clause
- Do not declare a variable more than once in a given scope (PLS-00371)
- SELECT * should not be used
- Avoid using quoted identifiers
- Avoid nested subqueries (queries in the WHERE clause)
Please read the release notes for more information. You can install or update it via the Update Center.
Documentation is available on the product page.