SonarSource is pleased to announce the release of SonarLint for Visual Studio version 2.3.
This new version embeds the following 4 new rules:
- Recursion should not be infinite (Bug)
- Nullable type comparison should not be redundant (Bug)
- Jump statements should not be redundant (Code Smells, clumsly)
- Member initializer values should not be redundant (Code Smells)
And the following 6 rules have been improved to generate both less false-negatives and false-positives:
- Dead stores should be removed
- Redundant modifiers should be removed by taking into account
+=-like assignments when checking for redundant checked and unchecked statements
- Redundant casts should not be used handles casts with
- Runtime type checking should be simplified adds support for
- Inheritance list should not be redundant doesn’t report false positives
- Method overrides should not change parameter defaults correctly handles explicit interface implementations
If you have any feedback, feel free to join the SonarLint Google Group.
Have fun with SonarLint!