This new version:
- Automatically detects minified files and so exclude them from the analysis
- Provides a new “Sonar Security Way” quality profile containing only rules targeting the detection of bugs or security vulnerabilities
- And embeds 8 new rules
Those rules are :
- “delete” should be used only with object properties (bug)
- The identity operator (“===”) should not be used with dissimilar types (bug)
- Strings and non-strings should not be added (suspicious)
- Parameters should be passed in the correct order (bug)
- Multiline blocks should be enclosed in curly braces (bug,cwe)
- Loop counters should not be assigned to from within the loop body (suspicious)
- Increment (++) and decrement (–) operators should not be used in a method call or mixed with other operators in an expression (cert, misra)
- Comparison operators should not be used with strings (suspicious)
Please read the release notes for more information. You can install or update it via the Update Center.
Documentation is available on the product page.