The SonarQube Team is really pleased to announce the release of SonarQube 5.0. This new version brings the following features:
- Brand new Issues page designed to work efficiently on issues on a daily basis, thanks to:
- Facets on multiple axes
- Easy and fast navigation between issues and source code
- Shortcuts on issue actions (type ‘?’ to discover them)
- SCM information built-in support, with native integration for Git and SVN
- Other SCM providers are supported through plugins
- Support of ‘/’ in branch names
- End of Maven 2 support
Please remember that only Java 7 is supported as a runtime environment.
Download is available at sonarqube.org.