The SonarQube Team is pleased to announce the release of the Issue Assign plugin version 1.3.
This is the first official release of the plugin, which includes:
- automatically detect code rule violation authors and assign issues to them
- notifications on assignment of new issues
- ignore (don’t auto-assign) issues caused by check-ins before a particular date
- configurable assignee – SCM author, an override user or a default user.
- support for Git users, or other users whose SCM username is an email address, or an embedded email address.