The PL/SQL product is a commercial extension of the Sonar platform, which analyzes applications based on the Oracle PL/SQL technology and displays quality data in dashboards.
This new version provides improvements and a new feature :
- Parser improvements :
Support of REMAINDER, REM, subqueries, LIKE2, LIKE4, etc.
A complete list of these improvements is available in the release note
- New rules for code quality assessment :
SonarSource has developed a rule engine, that makes easier the creation and integration of new PL/SQL rules. In this version, 4 new rules have been added in PL/SQL 1.11 :
- Procedure/function complexity check
- Procedure/function naming conventions
- Avoid using GOTO statement
- Use WHEN OTHERS in exception handling